You can search the SEDRIS - Part 1 data types for specific words, phrases, or strings as
well as specific SEDRIS codes. The search system is not case sensitive. You can
perform the search on the contents of the SEDRIS - Part 1 standard, the register, or the
submitted but not yet approved entries.
Display of search results:
In addition to the status and date information for each entry, a colour coding
scheme highlights the database holding to which an entry belongs. The following
highlight colours are used:
- The entry is in the standard.
- The entry has been added to the register.
- The entry has been submitted for inclusion in the register, but it is not approved.
Search text options:
- To search for phrases, use quotes:
"find this phrase"
- To exclude results containing a particular word or phrase, add a "-" in
front of it:
- You may enter multiple words and phrases to search for:
andthis -"but not this" -northis
To start a search:
- Choose the Holding to search (Standard, Register, Submissions).
- Select SEDRIS data type to search.
- Select search by Keywords or by Code.
- If searching by Keywords, choose the field to search (Data type name, Data type value / member name, or Description)
- Enter the search text or code to look For.
- Click the Search button.
- Refine the search as needed.